Dear Friends,

Our adventure has come to an end as I post my final blog post today. It has been a great experience updating everyone on my love for Ireland and informing everyone how beautiful and pure the "wee" country is. It is the most unique country in the world, and I cannot encourage you all to visit this gem. You are missing out big time if you do not tick it off your bucket list.

It is a country of people with the biggest hearts; people who welcome everyone into their house. Nobody is a stranger in this country. It is almost like a big family wedding.

I have truly loved posting on this blog and recommending various Irish collections. I hope that it has been some help to you. I leave you with the beautiful national anthem of Ireland.

Thank you everyone,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Famous Irish People

Top Moments in Irish History